Click here to log into SmartHub.
Automatic Bank Draft
Just follow the steps below for the fastest, easiest way to pay your bill with no worries!
- Click here to log into SmartHub.
- Click on "Billings & Payments" and "Auto Pay Program".
- On the right side of the page, click on the "Sign Up For Auto Pay" link and then "Bank Account".
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Enter in and save your checking or savings account information.
Continue paying your bill until your statement reads "Automatic Payment - DO NOT PAY!".
Mail your statement and check to:
Butler Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc.
P.O. Box 179
Hamilton, OH 45012-0179
Pay your electric bill at any First Financial Bank at no charge!
Visit the bank's website for branch locations.
Please note: Payment may take up to 24 hours (during normal business hours) to be received.
Stop by the cooperative's office and pay your bill.
The office is located at:
3888 Stillwell Beckett Road
Oxford, Ohio 45056
During our business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, bring your payment to the front desk. After business hours, place your payment in the drop box, located just inside the first set of double-doors at the front office. Please, no cash in the drop box.
SecurePay Automated Phone System enables you to pay over the phone, inquire about your account balance or update your auto-pay information for free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Access SecurePay by calling 844-834-4460.
To begin using SecurePay, please have your account number nearby:
- Call the automated number at 844-834-4460.
- Select prompt 3 to create a PIN (Personal Identification Number). This same PIN will be required through SecurePay in the future.
- Continue using the prompts to access your account balance, make a payment or update your auto-pay information.
Member Services Representative
You can also pay by calling our office during normal business hours at 513-867-4400 or 800-255-2732.