If you need assistance with your home's electric bill, please contact the local organizations below.


Butler County

Soldiers Relief Commission

Butler County Department of Job and Family Services

Salvation Army

St. Vincent DePaul Society

Job and Family Services of Middletown

United Way Information Referral

Hamilton County

Hamilton County Dept. of Human Services

Salvation Army

Veterans Services Commission

Catholic Social Services

Family Resources
 513-821-2128 ext. 109


Montgomery County

Montgomery County Dept. of Human Services

Veterans Services Office



Preble County

Preble County Dept. of Job and Family Services

Veterans Services Office

S.C.O.P.E. of Preble County

United Way Information Referral