Butler Rural Electric Cooperative has licensed and insured electricians on staff to help you with your electric repairs. Our electricians can help members and non-members, within a 25-mile radius from the office, with a wide variety of services including:
- Wiring outbuildings
- Upgrading electrical service
- Providing service to meter poles
- Identifying voltage problems
- Wiring pools, hot tubs, and spas
- Installing ceiling fans, adding outlets, and repairing light switches
- Installing dual fuel meter bases
- And much more!
Don't forget to present your Co-op Connections® Card at the time of service to receive a discount.